How to protect your company when using staffing agencies or PEOs to get the job done.
During this 45 minute webinar we will cover:
- The reason behind OSHA and Cal/OSHA’s high inspection priority on employers who use temporary workers
- “Dual employment” and how it differs from “multi-employer” situations under Cal/OSHA’s definitions?
- What happens when a temporary worker gets hurt under your supervisor’s watch
- Who is responsible for training temporary workers?
- How about the use of PPE (personal protective equipment) for temporary workers?
- Who fills out the OSHA 300 log?
- Amputations, entanglement and other very common injuries suffered by temporary workers and what you should do now to prevent them
- Resources for the safety manager